- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Rescue packages that can be used for a variety of rescue situations, such as rescue over roof edges, in masts, in ladders, in scaffolding, in pallet racks, etc. The rescue clip fits 4-5mm wire, 20-30mm webbing and 8-16mm core sheath rope.
- Anchor the rescue kit with the Express Sling anchor loop or the screw carbine in a structure that can handle the load.
- If you reach; connect the safety hook directly to the victims connection point in the harness (back or chest), or if you do not reach; in the person's fall protection with the rescue grab.
- Throw the bag down with rope, this to ensure that the rope is long enough and that there are no knots.
- Pull hard on the rope of the rescue kit so that there is no slack, and NOTE; is it a sharp edge that the rope will run over, protect the rope against the edge or buy a rope / edge protection.
- Then lift the victim with the Rescue Ratchet and disconnect their fall protection. Now the victim is only connected in the rescue kit.
- Lower the victim with the Druid Descender by pulling the handle and at the same time holding the rope with one hand.
All equipment in the package is CE marked and approved for professional use individually and in combination with each other.