- 0,00 SEK
Temporary horizontal lifeline
TEMP, the temporary horizontal lifeline system is very simple and quick to install and remove, and is therefore especially suitable for short-term installation requirements on building sites or on industrial construction sites having very varied support structures (steel, facade, warehouse, and bridge construction, etc.). A practical lashing belt ratchet and a braked cable drum with up to 150 m stainless steel cable provide the maximum possible flexibility for temporary use.
- Ideal for steel, facade, warehouse, and bridge construction
- Adapts itself individually to very varied fastening options (round columns, steel construction, anchorage points)
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Braked cable drum with up to 150 m stainless steel cable
- End lock with integrated shock absorber, up to 20 m separation between cables can be achieved!
CE EN 795:2012 TYPE B and C
CEN/TS 16415:2013 (Anchor point for more than one user).