- 0,00 SEK
- Collection of information We collect information from you when you register on our website, log in to your account, make a purchase, take part in contests and/or when you log out. Additional information may be collected when you make a request for an offert or make a purchase through email, phone, in person or any other way of communication. Information we collect includes your first and last name, address, email, phone number and/or credit/debit cards. Should an invoice be requested as method of payment, we will also collect your ID-number or similar way of personal identification. In addition, we automatically collect and store information from your computer, including your IP-address, information about software and hardware and the requested webpage.
- Use of information The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalising your experience and better serve your needs
- Provide custom ads
- Better our website
- Better our customer service and see to your need of help
- Contact you through email, letter or phone
- Administrate a competition, an offer or an investigation
- Security Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, traded, transmitted or otherwise shared to any other company for any purpose without your consent, with the exception being when it is required by law or to fullfill our agreement to you, for example when shipping an order.
- Protection of Information We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. Only employees who will perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) will have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a safe environment.
- Cancel Subscription We use the email address you provide us to send information and updates regarding your order, requested newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer want to receive such messages, you'll find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email.
According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on July 25, 2003, visitors to a website should be informed about the use of so-called cookies, as well as the ability to prevent them from being used.
A cookie is a small text file (usually less than 1 KB) that is stored in your computer and contains information. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve the site for the user.
Our site uses the friendly version of cookies, so-called session cookies. When you are browsing our website, session cookies are sent between your computer and our server to exchange information.
We do not save any personal information through session cookies. Session cookies are not stored permanently on your computer, and will disappear when you close your browser.
There are security settings in most browsers that can disable session cookies. It is also possible to delete any session cookies that have already been set.
If you choose not to accept session cookies, our site may not work properly.
When visiting this site, your IP address is automatically recorded for measuring visitor frequency.
Contact Starweb on www.starweb.se for more information about cookies in our webstore.