- 0,00 SEK
What do the different statuses of my order mean?
- Received - We have received your order and it is now checked by us.
- Picking - Your order is picked and packed.
- Completed - Your order is now picked and packed, and the shipment to you is booked.
- Ready for pick up - Your order is now picked and packed, and ready to be picked up by you (only applies if you have chosen the "pick up in store" shipping method).
- Delivered - Your order is now complete. The transport company has retrieved your order and it is on its way to you / you have picked up.
- Back-ordered - The item is not in stock at the time of order, and your order will be given the status "Back-ordered". The item is delivered when it is back in stock. The delivery date for this item is stated on the order confirmation you received to your email address.
- Cancelled - Your order is cancelled and will not be delivered.
How do I trace my shipment?
Log in to "My account", under order history you will find your order, click on your order, when your order is sent and received the status "Delivered", you will find a link for tracking your shipment. Please note that it may take several hours for the carrier to update the shipping information after your order has been shipped from our warehouse.
How do I know when my order has been shipped?
When your order is sent you will receive a message to your email address.
How do I know when I can pick up my order?
When your order is ready to be picked up from us, you will receive a message about it to your e-mail address.