- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Depending on your activity, you can be in situations where you have to regularly change to another anchorage point. However, due to the fact you are probably in an area where there is a risk of falling, it is vital that you stay constantly connected.
For this reason, we have developed a double blocfor, the blocfor 1.8 duo evo ESD. With this new product, you can be connected with 1 hook to the structure and if you have to pass an obstacle or change to another anchorage point, you attach the second hook to the structure. When the second hook is connected you can remove the first hook. This ensures that you will always be secured.
The Blocfor 1.8 duo evo ESD, self-retracting fall arrester is equipped with the new ESD system (Extremity System Dissipator). The ESD system ensures the user an impact of less than 600 daN, even if he falls when the lanyard is fully unwound. The ESD system reduces the impact on the user's body in the event of a fall.
Can be used for maintenance operations in gondolas, on scaffolding, climbing in masts and pylons.
- Suitable for horizontal use with edges with a minimum radius of 0.5mm.
- Can be used in fall factor 2: possibility to work above the equipment anchorage point.
- Unit equipped with an M47 connector and an M51 connector. M51 is a connector with a big opening, made in aluminium: universal and light.
- Reduced space requirement.
- Very lightweight.
- Good ergonomics that ensure a perfect grip.
- One end is equipped with the Tractel ESD system.
EN 360: self-retracting fall arrest device
CNB/P/11.060: Horizontal use
CNB/P/11.062: Capacity over 100 kg
CNB/P/11.085: Fall factor 2
CNB/P/11.124: Fall arrest device with 2 self-retracting lanyard