- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The pre-assembled horizontal lifeline system KIT BOX, in a practical reusable packaging, is outstandingly suited for rapid, simple, and flexible installation on various substructures. Approved for 4 people (including 1 person for provision of first aid), it is ideal for use on building/construction sites of all types (steel, facades, warehouse and bridge construction, etc.).
- Pre-assembled horizontal lifeline system
- Simple to install because of standardised system components
- Integrated shock absorber and constant spring pre-tension
- The special shock absorber reduces the forces on the end points to a minimum in the event of a fall
- No training required for installation
- All products in one bucket (easy to transport)
- Ideal on all types of construction sites (steel, facades, halls, bridges, etc.).
- Approved for 4 people (including 1 person for provision of rescue)
- Stainless steel (AISI 304), aluminium (anodized), plastic
1 pc End lock set
1 pc Shock absorber
1 pc Stainless steel cable
1 pc Rating plate
EN 795:2012 Type C and CEN/TS 16415:2013