- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
In order for the Tracrod 150kg rod anchor to be installed in the widest range of configurations, Tractel® has created a floor base that is installed on a horizontal surface between the fixing base and the structure.
- The chair base is fixed with four 12mm screws.
- Breaking strength minimum 1150daN.
- Galvanised steel Size: 230x200x310mm
When installing the floor base, the installer must check the compatibility between the strength of the installation and the host structure. Chemical anchors are not supplied with the base, they must be compatible with the belay support.
The Tracrod 150kg fall arrest anchor complies with the requirements of the following standards:
- EN795A/2012 150kg fall arrest anchor point capable of securing two fall arresters complying with the requirements of EN363 (EN 355; EN353-2; EN360) or EN341 rescue systems.
- Installation of a blocfor™ 20R or 30R 150kg with a bracket complying with the requirements EN360 - EN1496.