- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Fall arrest block with galvanized steel cable certified for vertical, horizontal, sharp-edges, max weight 150kg and have unlimited lifetime. Automatic braking function in the event of a fall; the fall height is restricted by the immediate brake reaction. The cable length is adjusted automatically thanks to a recall system integrated into the device, which offers the user a great deal of freedom of movement. The Tractel®‘s ESD system (Extremity System Dissipator) ensures the user with an impact of less than 600 kg even with a fall where the cable has been completely unwound. It efficiently protects the cable against the risks of rupture which can be caused by sharp edges. M24 twin-lock connector on top and M47 automatic connector with integrated swivel on the absorber.
- Equipped with our ESD (Extremity System Dissipator) absorption system.
- Suitable for user with a weight up to 150kg.
- That works in both vertical and horizontal (edge certification) applications.
- A simple and proven mechanism to optimize its operation and maintenance.
- ESD system ensures that the impact on the operator is less than 600 daN.
- Ergonomic handle for easy handling during transport and installation.
- Lightweight thanks to its plastic housing.
- Smooth to use. The proven mechanism prevents the unintentional locking of the system.
- A reinforced spring which ensures a perfect winding of the entire wire rope.
- Impact-resistant and UV-resistant housing.
EN 360 - Retractable fall arrester for vertical use.
PPE-R/11.060 - Horizontal application with edges having a radius of more than 0.5 mm.
PPE-R/11.062 - Fall arrest system with a capacity greater than 100 kg.