- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The Arsenal® 5926 Topped Bolt Bag Tool Pouch is certified to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 dropped object prevention standard for safely storing and accessing hand tools, small parts and hardware while working at heights. Made with a 1680D ballistic polyester exterior, a 600D polyester ripstop lining and a 420D drawstring nylon top, this tool belt pouch is built for long-lasting durability. Designed for optimal tool storage and prevention of dropped objects, the one-handed cinch top enables convenient but secure access while at heights.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Prevents dropped objects, third-party certified to a 20lb // 9.1kg maximum pouch load
- BUILT TO LAST – Durable 1680D ballistic polyester exterior with 600D polyester ripstop lining and nickel-plated rivets for reinforcement
- ONE-HANDED CINCH TOP – Drawstring closure for convenient access and secure storage of tools while at heights
- HI-VIS ORANGE LINING – For easily locating small tools and hardware
- TWO EXTERIOR TOOL LOOPS – Holds spud wrenches, bull pins, screwdrivers, etc.
- TWO EXTERIOR D-RINGS – For attaching tool lanyards (5lb // 2.3kg max capacity)
- PATENTED NICKEL-PLATED STORM DRAIN – Increases ventilation
- TUNNEL BELT LOOP – Easily attaches to work belts
- DIMENSIONS – 10in L x 5in W x 9in H // 25cm L x 13cm W x 23cm H