- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Shock absorbing tool lanyard with screw carabiners on both ends: Designed and tested to prevent falling objects and reduce the force your body sees if a drop occurs by absorbing the energy transmitted through the tool lanyard. By reducing the shock load this design prevents the tool from pulling the user down with it protecting those above as well as those below.
- Shock absorbing properties reduce the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drop occurs
- Durable 1680 denier polyester elastic blended webbing extends from 38" to 70" (96-122cm)
- Low profile lightweight design reduces snag hazards and added weight
- Anodized aluminum alloy screw carabiner with captive eye on both ends
- High strength 3-ply nylon stitching secures connecting ends
- Single length construction eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- Third party certified to a 10lbs (4.5kg) maximum capacity with 2:1 safety factor
- Patent pending design
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard