- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Shock absorbing tool lanyard with swiveling, self-locking carabiners on both ends: Designed and tested to prevent falling objects and reduce the force the anchor point sees if a drop occurs by absorbing the energy transmitted through the tool lanyard. Swiveling design helps prevent tangles and binding.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Shock absorbing properties reduce the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drop occurs
- Durable 1680 denier polyester elastic blended webbing extends from 38-48in (96-122cm)
- Low profile lightweight design reduces snag hazards and added weight
- Anodized aluminum alloy swiveling carabiners with double action locking gate and inherent captive eye
- Ergonomic carabiners are designed for easily gripping and handling with gloves
- High strength 3-ply nylon stitching secures connecting ends
- Single length construction eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- Third party certified to a 25lbs (12kg) maximum capacity with 2:1 safety factor
- Patent pending design