- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The advanced technical design of the 3139 Tool Lanyard uses a heavy-duty, single-length, non-shock absorbing webbing. There are two swiveling double-action locking carabiners on both ends with captive eyes for maximum security.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
All lanyards are rigorously tested and third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor to prevent falling objects. When working at heights, choosing the best tool tethering equipment matters because there are no second chances.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Non-shock absorbing webbing provides better protection for heavier tools and lasts longer
- Designed to be attached to the structure being worked on instead of the worker
- Single-length construction eliminates weak points
- Two double-action locking carabiners with captive eyes provide maximum security
- Swiveling carabiners prevent entanglement
- Heavy-gauge nylon stitching for strength and durability in harsh work environments
- Third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- Lanyard dimensions - 76in (193cm) length