- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Styrene free hybrid mortar 390ml, for heavy applications. Supplied with 2 mixers. The fischer Superbond mortar FIS SB is a hybrid mortar based on styrene-free vinyl ester. Silane technology enables extremely high bond strength and therefore also an extremely high load level. The Superbond mortar FIS SB can be used with the system components, the anchor rod FIS A, the anchor rod RG M, as well as the reinforced threaded anchor FRA and reinforcement steel. When using the internal threaded anchor RG M I, the fixing point can be removed when surface-flush. The fischer Superbond mortar FIS SB is suitable, for example, for fixing system components within internal and external areas such as railings, noise barriers, or heavy steel structures.
- The injection mortar FIS SB achieves a really high load level thanks to its bond strength.
- Variable anchorage depths from 4x to 20x the threaded rod diameter enable perfect adaptation in line with the load to be applied, thus ensuring an optimised installation time and use of materials.
- Top application temperatures of up to +150°C open up new usage areas for bonded anchors.
- The processing of the mortar is even approved down to a chilly –15°C.
- In combination with the internal threaded anchor RG M I, this product enables surface-flush removal and the reuse of the fixing point. This provides top flexibility.
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure