- 0,00 SEK
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The Squids® 3796 Power Tool Bracket for Drill & Impact Drivers creates a unique tool attachment point to tether cordless drills, impact drivers and other power tools with a tool lanyard. Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on power tools, which can create hazardous environments while working at-heights. Tethering your tools should be a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of dropped objects and increase workplace safety. The stainless-steel tool bracket comes complete with a set of six metric fasteners (M2.5, M3, M4) to mount to a variety of power tools from brands including Bosch, Milwaukee, Makita, DeWalt and many others.
The one-time assembly creates a quick and easy one-step attachment to tether a lanyard to your power tools. Simply fasten the included tool bracket and labels onto screw ports intended for accessory belt hooks. Once the appropriate torque is applied to the anchor point, connect a tool lanyard to the bracket tether point to safely and securely tether tools.
Perfect for tools with screw ports
The Power Tool Bracket for Drills and Impact Drivers is the perfect solution for smaller 12v. cordless power tools that cannot be wrapped by Squids® 3180 Power Tool Wraps. The patent-pending design will retrofit tools up to 3lbs. (1.36kg.) depending the fastener size used. Though intended for cordless drills and cordless impact drivers, these brackets can also fasten to cameras, laser alignment tools and other tools and devices that have screw ports to fit M2.5, M3 and M4 fasteners.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Stainless-steel bracket with built-in connection point for tool tethering is corrosion-resistant to withstand weathering
- Patent-pending tool bracket design discretely fastens to open screw port on cordless drills/drivers so you barely notice it’s there
- Set includes 1 bracket connection point, 6 fasteners with locking washers and 2 product labels
- Perfect for smaller, cylindrical 12v. drills and impact drivers or other power tools where traditional retrofit attachments are not compatible
- Ambidextrous design can be flipped to either side of the tool attaching to open screw ports meant for accessory belt clips
- Fasteners include alloy steel M2.5 (8mm length) socket cap head, 2 stainless-steel M3 (8mm and 12mm lengths) Philips pan heads, and 3 stainless steel M4 (8mm, 10mm, 12mm lengths) Philips pan heads
- Maximum tethering capacity of 2.5lbs. (1.13kg) for the M2.5 fastener and 3lbs. (1.36kg) for M3 and M4 fasteners